CRISPR GENE THERAPY TRIAL
Michael is a participant in a revolutionary new clinical trial, and has spoken about his experience.
Michael is interested in speaking at your next event or seminar. Reach out to explore possibilities today.
"Michael speaks with poise and confidence about how he is able to overcome his own
obstacles with different tools and a powerful mindset. He reminds us as educators the
importance of differentiation."
- Ms. McErlean, Educator
Various News Outlets such as FOX5 continue to follow Michaels progress as well as organizations such as Foundation Fighting Blindness.
My expertise includes audiences of...
- Prospective Special Education teachers
- Prospective Medical and Nursing Students
- Disability Sensitivity Training Workshops
- Self-Esteem & Anti-Bullying
- All Professionals who aspire to work alongside people with special needs
- Inspiring the Blind community
- To increase company morale, productivity and performance on an individual & collective level
Be The Best Sport - Awards Dinner Honoree - Chateau Briand - October 2018
"Half-Time Howie" Cowrote a song with Ms. Senior NY Maureen Griffin, inspired by her reaction to seeing Michael speak - November 2018
2019 Foundation Fighting Blindness Dining in the Dark Spring Forward Fundraiser Speech by Michael Kalberer
Please check out this piece I submitted and was published for the National Organization on Disability campaign to increase awareness of the professional ability that individuals with disabilities possess.
Michael presented to the optometry department at the Northport Veterans Hospital on his experience in a gene editing trial and how to treat people with blinding conditions in October 2022.
Michael presented his story at Mass Eye and Ear Founder's Day.